Family & Living Rooms
- Cobweb removal (excludes vaulted ceilings).
- Mirrors washed.
- Fabric surfaces vacuumed (window treatments as time permits).
- Sculptures & other decorative artwork dusted (spring cleaning allows washing of items).
- Glass tables washed
- Books, lamps, tables, chair legs, window seals, blinds/shutters, dusted (heavy dusting may require more time).
- Light fixtures dusted (spring cleaning allows washing of items).
- Carpet vacuuming
- Floors vacuumed and washed
Note: Some items take more time than a general cleaning allows so additional time may be required by the Company Referred:
If you would like all your windows, blinds, and decorative items washed always order extra time.
Additional time will be required if your room is excessively dusty. Light dusting is part of General Cleaning
Tip from our Professionals:
While children’s toys can be picked up & put away for you, more time can be spent on less savory tasks if these items are already put away.