Deep Spring Cleaning may include any or all of the following:
- Light fixtures washed, all cob webs removed (if accessible). Note: vaulted ceilings not usually available.
- Woodwork, cupboards, drawers, doors, baseboards washed.
- Windows in & out, tracks, screens, if accessible with a standard ladder (see Window Washed).
- Vents, fans washed.
- Furniture vacuumed.
- Fabric & window treatments vacuumed.
- Glassware tables, vases, curio cabinets & china can be cleaned and/or washed.
- Dusting of all bookcases, shelves, tables, chairs, all furniture.
- Furniture moved to vacuum carpet as long as they are easily moved.
- Floors, linoleum floors deep scrubbed, grout and tile floors washed, Wood floors washed.
- All wood furniture dusted and treated with manufacturer-recommended wood treatments.
- Bathrooms fully cleaned. (Showers restored to as much newness as possible)
- Kitchen fully cleaned. (Stove & oven restored to as much newness as possible)
- Living & family rooms dusted & vacuumed, (furniture moved if possible.)
- Dining rooms dusted & vacuumed, (furniture moved if possible.)
- Bedrooms dusted & vacuumed, (furniture moved if possible).
- Outside patios/porches and garages can be washed out upon request. (We do not power wash).
(Please note: The professional Cleaning Companies in our registry do not offer stripping wax off floors. Washing ceilings and walls require a separate order).
Professional Hints from Privately Owned Small Business Registered Say That
Most homes can take from 1 to 3 days to complete a deep, thorough spring cleaning, and it’s well worth the cost.